Background

Sunday 1 June 2008

Bags of Fun

It was my friend Sonia's birthday today and she loves handbags (who doesn't) so I thought this card would be perfect for her. It was made using a template by Arty Farty with some colour co-ordinating card, a bit of bling and a few brads. The letter 'S' for the charm was cut out with my Cuttlebug and the butterfly charm was just asking to be added. The template is so easy to follow and the box and lid patterns are also included. It takes a while to cut out each individual piece and put it together but other than that, it's very straightforward. Easy peasy but really effective. Sonia was thrilled to bits with it so it was worth the extra bit of effort.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a fabulous card.....another talented crafter!!!

Yvonne said...

Aw thanks, I'm glad you like it. Though I've only been making cards for a few months, being in touch with all of you on this blog has pushed me to really make an effort and I'm loving it!!

Sarn said...

Hey - that's a really great card. I know someone else with a handbag fettish (FAE) - bet she'd love this type of card!

Julie said...

That is such a great card, it looks so real.