Background

Saturday 21 June 2008

Frame Card


This is another card using products from the Craftwork Cards range and my first attempt at a black and white card.
I coloured the embossed frame with chalk and added dots of black glitter and some clear gems and tied a ribbon into a bow on the side. This was then mounted it on sticky pads over the black and white background paper with the sentiment in the middle. Another quick and easy card but I must admit, I love this one and am really pleased with the final result :-) I think there may be a few of this style of card to follow ......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great card, I love black and white, its very effective!!

Julie said...

My favourite colour scheme of the moment. Beautiful card, love it.

Sarn said...

OMG . . . that is a LOVELY card. Like Ju, that's one of my fave colour schemes atm. Lovely ribbon bow btw!

Fae said...

Wow, black and white cards make such a huge statement, it's gorgeous yvonne. Lovely card x