Background

Sunday 1 June 2008

Fae's Challenge



Earlier this week, Fae gave the challenge to make a card that met the following criteria
1. Use a background paper you've had for a while but never found a use for (until now)
2. Create a shaped card other than square or oblong.
3. Use a Penny Black stamp, but one you haven't used in a while!
4. Use a variety of different embellishments (at least four!).
Well, all I could think of all week was cardstock and paper, the day job went haywire, nothing got done at home, the dogs thought I was agoraphobic but I finally came up with this idea. It was the most adventurous thing I had made since I started crafting in January but I have loved every minute of it!! A big congratulations to Julie who won the challenge with her fabulous Christmas card with the most gorgeous snowflake embelishments (though her first attempt should have won for it's entertainment value - I'm still laughing about it!!). Sandra's entry was also a fantastic contender. Thanks Fae for the great challenge, I'm sure we're all glued to our screens for the next one (quite literally :-P)

3 comments:

Julie said...

Your card is so clever and pretty, think we're all winners. I've had so much fun this week as well.

Anonymous said...

I think this card is lovely, as Ju says you are all worthy winners.

SewSuzySew said...

Wow! Love It! It's really unusual!