Background

Monday 30 June 2008

Doubles





















Well, after having a really lazy week last week and not making or posting anything, I though I should shake myself and catch up. I also decided to make cards two at a time for a while so that I'm not up 'til midnight creating cards at the last minute.

I made these two cards using the inspiration from the Friday Sketcher site and hope you like them. The image is, of course,Penny Black and the papers on the blue card are by K & Co. Both were watercoloured using pencils and Sakura Stardust pens with gems and liquid pearls as embelishments. Having a challenge shook me up anyway - don't know how long for though!!

5 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW - they're both terrific! It's a good idea doing 2 at a time!

Jacqueline van der Sar - Crejakaarten said...

Great that you made two cards! Although you used the same sketch they are so different, love that. The PB images are so cute! Thanks for joining FS. Love from Holland.

Unknown said...

thank you for your entry to my sketch on friday sketchers.
both cards are really wonderful and so pretty ... looks so funny.

Julie said...

Great cards and love the colours. I agree it's good to stamp several images at the same time, saves you cleaning the stamp so often, not a job I like.

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous cards with fabulous papers! Thanks for joining in FS.
Carole ;D