Background

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Twins!!


I made these cards for my step nieces birthdays and they loved them. The cardstock is pre-printed from Papermania and makes life very easy. The first image is by Penny Black and the second,another favourite of mine, is a House Mouse design, both images were coloured using watercolour pencils and the names and ages cut out using the Olivia alphabet on my Cuttlebug. The sentiments, both by Hero Arts, were then stamped in co-ordinating ink and embossed with holographic powder. Quite simple but very effective

3 comments:

Julie said...

What fun cards, love the colours too. I fancy getting some alphabet dies for my Cuttlebug, very useful, they make your cards just so personal.

Anonymous said...

Fab cards! I could do with a cuttlebug!!! It seems extremely useful to us crafters

Sarn said...

OOOH I love 'em both. I want that Olivia alphabet too. Am saving up for it! Also the Hippie Chick one!