Background

Wednesday 4 June 2008

Bubble Bath Birthday



One of the lads at work asked me to make a card for his fiancée's birthday but only asked me the day before (typical bloke!!) To make it easy, I used the good old Papernation kit for the backing paper and decoupage. I mounted the image onto pink gingham and then holographic card and added glitter to the bubbles and glass of wine to add a bit of glitz. I also covered the wine glass with glossy accents but it doesn't really show up on the photo. I stamped the card with hearts using silver metallic ink and then finished off with the greeting which was stamped and embossed on the matching cardstock to add to the glitz. I was really pleased with the result, especially as he gave me a bar of chocolate - perfect!!

3 comments:

Julie said...

This is the best Paper Nation card I've ever seen. Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Truly wonderful card, you certainly put an awful lot of effort into your designs!!!

Sarn said...

Brilliant card. I think payment in chocolate is a great idea (and food for thought!!!!!!!) I know, I'm getting worse at these puns! x