Background

Sunday 1 June 2008

Happy Anniversary



I have made this anniversary card for my dad and stepmum using the same fold of card that I used for Fae's challenge because I love it so much.
I stamped the card all over with silver hearts to give a background and cut a couple of slots in the middle to thread the ribbon through before placing a piece of silver card in the middle to mount the 3D peel off. I then mounted the sentiment onto card and used a corner puch to add a bit of interest,. Finally, a added a matching 3D peel off to the front and, hey presto, done!! After all the cards I've made this week because of the inspiration you have given me,I'm getting quicker at it :-) Just as well 'cost it takes me so long to get started but once I do .........

1 comment:

Julie said...

I love the colours of the card, and the corner punch is so pretty.