Background

Monday 30 June 2008

House Mouse - Second Version

I thought this version could be used as a male card - which I don't make enough of!!

The image is coloured in the same way as the previous but I thought I would bite the bullet and try adding a hand drawn wavy border (needed to lie down afterwards mind ...) I used coloured cardstock and added the background paper from K & Co. I stamped the sentiment onto matching paper,using the Woodware clear stamp as before. Must try and keep the inspiration going!!

4 comments:

Sarn said...

Well I definitely think you succeeded in your attempt at making a card for a male. The colours are fab.

You brave girl . . . the wavy line border thing is terrifying at first (especially if you do it AFTER you've coloured in the image!) . . . but it gets easier and less terrifying with practice, I assure you!

Anonymous said...

This a great male card, love the colours you have used.....excellent wavy line drawing....not something I have been brave enough to try yet.....but one day!!!

Julie said...

Great wavy line, was it planned to look like that, it's brill? Love the card.

Bev said...

What a darling card, and so beautifully coloured too