Background

Saturday 7 June 2008

Cute Little Harry


I just love this immage, which I believe is by Whipper Snapper, who was kindly sent to me by Sandra and I just couldn't wait to colour him in.
I edged the image with a silver shadow Sakura pen and coloured Harry using watercolour pencils and finally added glossy accents to his nose to give him a wet shiny nose!! I then mounted him onto a card which I first fed through my Cuttlebug to emboss the oustside edge. I then masked off the embossed edge and tandomly stamped the background with a bone stamp using silver ink. Finally, I added a couple of brads to finish off. I think he's lovely and possibly a birthday card for my little Millie Mopper (one of my little dogs). No, of course she isn't spoilt ........

4 comments:

Sarn said...

MMMMMM I love how you coloured the image, and it's a GREAT idea about making a wet nose!!!!! Love the bone b/g too. In fact I just love the card!!! Well done.

Julie said...

Love the card. What make is the bone stamp? I want one. I agree the wet nose is an inspiration too.

Yvonne said...

I don't know who the stamp is by. It's a little unmounted stamp I picked up out of a bargain bucket at the craft show at the NEC earlier in the year.

Anonymous said...

this is a great image!! I love the dog, and the wet nose is pure genius!!!!