Background

Sunday 1 June 2008

Folded Card




I don't know the name of this fold of card so if anyone does, please let me know.
Take a piece of cardstock 12" x 4" and divide into 2" sections. Score a vertical line down the two end sections. This will form the front "doors" of your card. Join the remaining markers with diagonal score lines. Fold the triangles across the top and bottom of the card upward and inward and you should then see the card to take shape as shown in the picture. Wow this is really hard to explain without actually showing someone so I hope my vague instructions are ok. Please just ask if there is anything you are not sure of. Have fun!!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

OOOH thanks Yvonne . . . I love folding and shaped cards. Definitely going to have a go at this one.

Julie said...

I'll have to give this a try, look forward to seeing what Sandra creates as well, thanks.