Background

Tuesday 17 June 2008

Penny Black


This is a stamp I bought recently and have finally found an excuse to use it when a friend at work asked me to make a card for her daughter. I painted the image with Twinkling H2Os and added black glitter for the belt, though it doesn't really show up very well in the photograph. I gave her jewelled earrings and mounted the image on pink glitter cardstock, which I then used in the Cuttlebug to personalise the card. The background paper, ribbon and brad are by HOTP. Can't wait to use the other character stamps I bought at the same time ......

3 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun card. I must admit I'm envious of your Cuttlebug alphabet it just makes the card.

Sarn said...

It's another lovely card Yvonne. Excellent.

Anonymous said...

Very feminine card, lovely!