Background

Thursday 25 September 2008

Wallet Card


After the last card, I just had to use another House Mouse image for this wallet card I have made for Pauline who I have met recently through the DoCrafts website, though it was somewhat late (sorry Pauline).

I have used a Penny Black sentiment and the good old border punch, and the Stardust pen and glossy accents for the ice cubes. The backing papers are by DCWV and the die cut flower is by Cratwork Cards. If only we had a summer to enjoy like these little meeces (I know what I'm trying to say, but not how to spell it!!)

5 comments:

Pauline C said...

Ooh Yvonne! I know I shouldn't have peeked but i just couldn't help myself!! I'm all excited now cos this card looks REALLY LOVVLY so I can't wait for it to arrive :-) Such cute housemice!!
So sorry again to hear how unwell you've been and the disruption it's caused you. I hope things will settle down adn that you'll manage to find another job you like and hopefully even get back to driving after a while with suitable medication .. this happened to a lady I know and she had to give up her licence just when she'd been made redundant so she had a tough time .. but she came through it and things came good after a while - she did find another job and got her licence back after 2 years. So hope things will start to look up for you :-)
Hugs
Pauline x

Yvonne said...

Ooh you are a little devil - it should be with you tomorrow :-) Thanks for your lovely comments, I know I'll be fine. I have had two seizures before and lost my licence for 18th months as a result. It was put down to stress following the breakdown of my marriage. Had only been driving again for 6 months - darn heck!! At least they have now diagnosed me and I am on medication so should be fine. Just gonna have to do more crafting!! Hope you like your images :-) xxxx

Sarn said...

That's another fab card hun.

Anonymous said...

Love the colourful card, fab!!

Julie said...

Great card, love the colours.