Background

Sunday 7 September 2008

House Mouse Challenge No 4



Well, after being so disorganised and un-crafty for the last couple of weeks, I thought I might have a challenging weekend and so have made cards to enter in various challenges.
My first is for the House Mouse Challenge. I just love these House Mouse Stamps so was thrilled that a challenge blog started a couple of weeks ago but, what with one thing and another, this is the first opportunity that I've had to enter. The image was watercoloured and edged with glimmer chalk with the background papers all by K & Co and the sentiment is from Penny Black. Isn't he just gorgeous!!??



3 comments:

Emma said...

Really beautiful card. Love the cheese. Thanks for joining in with HM&F. x

Sarn said...

Oh that's BRILLIANT Yvonne. I love the extra cheeses - nice touch. I confess I'd never have been able to do that sketch challenge! Looks way toooooo complicated!

Julie said...

That's so lovely, love the colouring. Brill.