Background

Thursday 4 September 2008

New Baby


This lovely Little Cotton Rabit image was kindly sent to me by me wonderful mate Sarn and is part of another collection "I need". I was asked to make the card by by friend but discovered, when she came to collect it, I'd had a blonde day and the baby's name was actually Emily!! I blame the weather ..... Actually, it worked out quite well because I wasn't 100% happy with the card but when I changed the name, I embossed it in brown which looked much better. I didn't get chance to photograph the new version as the card had to go in the post!!

Phew, think that's my blogging finally up to date - now I can get back on track :-)

4 comments:

Sarn said...

OMG! I laughed out loud at this blog post . . . you mad woman! Absolutely GORGEOUS card though, love everything about it!

Anonymous said...

Blonde moment huh? Well we all have days like that"!!! Its a lovely card, will use the idea for the image i have!

Julie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Julie said...

You are funny, made me laugh. Great card and those bunnies are so cute.