Background

Thursday 4 September 2008

Denise's Wedding




I feel I should apologise for my blogging absence for the last couple of weeks. I have been on holiday from work so have been gardening like a mad woman (when the weather allowed) plus, my sister got married on Sunday 24th August and I was busy putting together a scrapbook for her fiance to present to her on the day, full of momentoes of the time since they met. Yes, she cried her eyes out but so did everyone else and I don't think we actually have any phots of her with the book that aren't blurred!!

The top card here is the card I made to put the gift card my daugbhters and I gave to them and the other card is my card to them both. The stamped image is by Aspects of Design and was coloured usine Twinkling H2O's and the sentiment is by Penny Black.


3 comments:

Sarn said...

Both are GORGEOUS x

Sarn said...

I see the Cuttlebug's been getting a lot of use! It's a great machine isn't it?!

Julie said...

I agree with Sandra, love the Cuttlebug. Bet the happy couple loved the cards they are both beautiful.