Background

Thursday 4 September 2008

My Daughter's 18th Birthday!!






My daughter, Becca was 18 last month and this is the birdthday card I made for her with an image kindly sent to me by Fae - a big thank you to one of my wonderful "Blogging Buddies" as this was a Penny Black stamp I don't have (yet ....) but really wanted it for this particular card. I also made a little box for the ring I gave her in the matching papers, which are by DCWV. She was thrilled both the card and the pressie and went out to celebrate as only an 18 year old can - dressed in 80's gear!! How gorgeous is she??




4 comments:

Sarn said...

WOW Yvonne . . . that is a beautiful card and box. Must've taken AGES - but the results are TOTALLY worth it.

Sarn said...

I expect your daughter will kill you for putting that picture on your blog for the world to see!!!!!

Yvonne said...

Ssssh, she doesn't know!!

Julie said...

Great card, how did you make the shape? You always choose such good colours together.