Background

Thursday 25 June 2009

Tag Card



After my friend "reminding" me about my blogging, I thought I'd better nip in and show you a couple of cards that I have made. I have been making the most of the sunshine and been spending nearly all of my time with my horse so have got a bit of a backlog!!

I have also been going along to classes at my local craft shop, Signature Craft Studio in Burton on Trent, and met some lovely people while enjoying learning different techniques.

For this card, the tags were stamped to create a background and the three images stamped and painted with shimmer paint. Add a few bits of ribbon and, hey presto, and annniversary card for my dad and stepmum was finished.

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Ooh that's pwetty! Love it

Julie said...

Beautiful card Yvonne, love the floral image. xxx