Background

Friday 12 June 2009

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 52 - Blooming Gorgeous


Hello everyone.

Firstly I would like to apologise for being a bad blogger recently. I have been crafting (honestly ...) but really haven't been able to find the time (maybe I haven't been looking hard enough!) so I thought I should give myself a kick up the backside and get back on track.

I will try and post every day so I can at least catch up on the things I have been doing, and to keep in touch with my crafting friends who I have badly neglected of late. I'm so sorry girlies :-)

I'm going to start my new regime with my most recent creation which I have made for this weeks Penny Black Challenge. I made this card for my niece Abigail who had her 12th birthday this week. Because I have been teaching her to ride, I thought she would love something featuring ponies and decided I would try something completely new and make her a 3D box card. I am still practising my technique with the Promarkers but was quite pleased with the result. All hints and tips for these pens gratefully received ...... I hope you like it.


4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

Hi Yvonne....great to have you back and what a super cute card...your niece will love it...I adore these PB ponies....thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sarn said...

Another GREAT card Yvonne. I have got some PM's too . . . aren't they terrific? I agree that practice makes perfect as far as the colouring goes.

Anonymous said...

Another fab card....love the image! great work,....keep going hun xx

Julie said...

Love the box card, I have downloaded the template for one of these but haven't got around to making it yet. xxx