Background

Thursday 25 June 2009

Here comes the bride .....


Keeping with the anniversary, weddingy theme, here are a couple of wedding cards. I just love House Mouse and can never resist using them on wedding cards. The backing paper is from Kanban the I used a border puch on cream card for the trim.

For the other card, I thought I would use peel-offs onto handmade paper for a change. The mirri card is also from Kanban but was a nightmare to photograph!! I eventually managed to somehow get a picture without it having a reflection of me with a camera in my hand - way too scary for anyone to see!!

I'll try and post a couple more pics for you tomorrow if I survive giving my horse, Storm, a bath. If it's particulary amusing day, I might even put some photos the event!! :-)

Have a great day in the sun tomorrow

3 comments:

Sarn said...

Another couple of lovelies! Hope Storm enjoys the bath!

Julie said...

Lovely cards Yvonne, saw that mirri card on QVC and was very tempted but resisted for once. xxx

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

The mirri card is an interesting touch ;)


Purely Stamping