Background

Saturday 13 June 2009

Penny Black Challenge - Happy Birthday!!


Good Morning Everyone :-)

Well, following my previous lapse, I am determined to keep my promise and have even created a card for this weeks Penny Black Challenge already. I can't believe that their challenge blog is 1 year old already and, if you haven't had a look at it before, you really must pay them a visit at

They really have some amazing challenges and beautiful examples by the design team. The only trouble is that it feeds my addiction to Penny Black stamps and I have now lost count of my Penny Black stash!!

Anyway, enough of my rambling here is my entry for this weeks theme "Celebrations" For some reason though, the bloomin' camera kept making the picture a funny colour so it doesn't quite show it at it's best (honestly).
Right, after spending all morning being surrounded my glue and ink, I'm going to throw myself into the exciting activity of doing the washing and mowing the lawns while the sun is still shining. Have a great day xx



12 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card Yvonne...and super cute image...thanks for joining in the birthday fun this week...if you e-mail before tomorrow I will send you easy peasy instructions for the comment link
Hugs Kath xxxxx

Sarn said...

Hi Yvonne . . . great to have you back in Blog land and GREAT card hun.

It's probably a blue colour due to being taken in the morning daylight? That's the trouble I normally have!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card, love the cute hedgie!
Thanks for joining our birthday celebrations at PBSC.
Carole :-)

tracie said...

Gorgeous card Yvonne, love this cute image... Thanks for joining in the birthday fun this week at PBSC
Hugs
Tracie :)x

Kath Stewart said...

yes...yes...yes....well done you...not everyone gets it first time
Hugs Kath xxxxx

LOUISE said...

Lovely card Yvonne, love the image, and the papers are fab too! Louise x

Julie said...

Great to have you back Yvonne, love to see your beautiful cards. This one is super. xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card hun.....brill to have you back in blogland!! xx

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

wow - this is a fantastic and wonderful card to the first birthday to PBSC.. great

debby4000 said...

Beautiful sweet card, love the fab Hedgie
luv
Debby

Tracey said...

Very pretty card, that image is sooo cute :o)

x

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous sweet card - thanks so much for joining in the PBSC first birthday celebrations and good luck!
Pauline x