Background

Wednesday 28 May 2008

Flitters & Flutters


I just love this set of stamps from The Stamp Man Aspects of Design.
The butterflies were stamped onto white cardsctock and watercoloured used Sakura glitter pens. The image was then mounted onto silver card and the blue floral background was from one of the many packs of paper I have already collected. I finally added a couple of curly paperclips and yes, once again I was very brave, took a deep breath and used more ribbon.
The lady that was leaving work loved the card so it was worth the ribbon sacrifice!!

2 comments:

Sarn said...

That's a very pretty card hon. Like you . . . I am LOATHE to part with my pretty ribbons, but sometimes it just HAS to be done!

Julie said...

Lovely card, I love using ribbons but I buy them quicker than I can use them.