Background

Friday 30 May 2008

Abbie's Beautiful Creation


I was lucky enough to win tickets to the Make It Show in Bolton a couple of weeks ago and went along with my friend Lyn and my niece Abbie (who is 11 on 9th June!!). To say thanks, Abbie made me this gorgeous card using some of the goodies we bought on the day. I don't know what everyone else think but I thinks she has done a really lovely job with the finishing touches. The little gate opens and she has even used silver card and cut out a tiny padlock. Thanks Abs, it's lovely xx

2 comments:

Sarn said...

I can see we have a major new talent to contend with - it's a great card!

Yvonne said...

I know, I'm going to have to put alot of thought into the card I make for her birthday next week now!! Better put my thinking cap on - again.