Background

Saturday 20 December 2008

New Babies!!





Well, this has really been a year for new babies! My daughter's best friend gave birth to a beautiful little girl first of all (I made her the baby shower card previously) and one of the lads at work and his wife had the early but safe arrival of their little boy. I loved the card with the Happy Hopper image so much, I couldn't resist making it again. I don't normally make the same card twice but made an exception for this one! The backing papers are by DCWV and I watercoloured the image and added glossy accents to his little bottle to finish off.
The other little girl card was made using Woodware clear stamps and I attached the dangly bear with a few jump rings.






2 comments:

Sarn said...

They are FABULOUS new baby cards xx

Julie said...

I love them all. I will have to copy your idea of the weight and name on the cards, that's great.