Background

Saturday 20 December 2008

Bags of Fun



I made this card for my sister's birthday and was inspired when I saw the little dog embellishment in the craft shop I knew exactly what I was going to do with it!! (So to speak .....)
The card itself is made using a template and bazzil cardstock and a lovely oriental paper, though I don't know who it's by. I finished off with brads and created the stitching effect with my pokey tool and a fine tipped pen.
Right, that's enough updating for know, it's late and I need to check out the inside of my eyelids!! I will try and post some more in a day or to when I get back from a couple of days away. I didn't realise how many things I have made and not posted so, brace yourself!!!! :-)


2 comments:

Sarn said...

Very smart. Bet she loved it.

Julie said...

Great card, very girly.