Background

Tuesday 4 November 2008

Wedding Scrap Book












I recently went along to the wedding of our estimator at work, Paul and his new wife, Nina. Their wedding card is the House Mouse card on my blog somewhere. They decided not to have a photographer and I was worried that they might not get around to putting an album together. While they were away on their honeymoon, I put together a scrapbook of the day as a surprise for them when they came back. They were thrilled to bits and sent me a lovely thank you card and, for the first time, I actually took photos of the book (I usually give them away and forget to keep a record) so thought I would add it to my blog to see what you think.


3 comments:

Sarn said...

I think it's BRILLIANT. Well done. I'm not surprised they were very pleased with it.

Anonymous said...

What a lovely thing to do....its a beautiful album.

Julie said...

What a lot of work, you are so clever.