Background

Tuesday 4 November 2008

I'm Back!!


Hi everyone


I apologise for my absence over the last few weeks but the medication the doctor has put me on for epilepsy has been wiping me out and I haven't been able to keep my eyes open/11 (Nothing new there then .....) I have still been crafting but not really trurning the computer on. Sadly, I left my job on Friday due to my lack of transport and now that I have finally stopped bawling my eyes out - I loved the job and everyone I worked with - I am now stuck at home so will try and catch up with everyone. Prepare yourselves for a barrage ........


This card was made for my sister and her husband for their anniversary and I used the House Mouse image again together with my Cuttlebug and just a tiny bit of ribbon .....



2 comments:

Sarn said...

WELCOME BACK YVONNE . . . it's good to "see" you again.

LOVE the card. x

Julie said...

That is such a great stamp and you've made a beautiful card with it. Glad you're blogging again, hope the medication gets sorted too.