Background

Sunday 3 August 2008

Peny Black Challenge No 8 - No Pink!!


Hello everyone. Sorry for my absence during the past week but I went into hospital on Monday for some surgery on my ankle and,though I thought it would be an excellent time to craft all week while I was recovering, I haven't been able to sit for very long without my foot up in the air - no, don't imagine, it'll only sscare you!! Anyway, now it's stopped throbbing quite so much, the crafting session has started .......

My first creation is for the Penny Black Challenge. I wanted to use this image for last week's challenge but, 'cos of circumstance, just didn't get the time, so have manged to use it for this week instead.

The challenge is to create something using a Penny Black item but, wait for it, NO PINK!! That was a challenge in itself as I love pink :-) Anyway, I battled through the trauma and managed to make it through, so here is my offering.

I hope you like it.




7 comments:

Sarn said...

That's lovely Yvonne. Really nice sentiment too! Wishing you a speedy recovery hon xxx

Kath Stewart said...

Fabulous card for the challenge -love this cutie pony image and great papers too - thanks so much for joining us at PBSC again this week and hope the ankle feels better soon
Kath
xxxx

Bev said...

Ooooh this is fantastic Yvonne!!! Love the image - too cute. The papers are gorgeous too and the sentiment just tops off the card beautifully. Love it!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful card Yvonne. Love the cute image and papers and the stitching just finishes it off.

tracie said...

fabulous card, love the cute image and fab papers. Great work with the no pink. Thanks for joining us this week at PBSC :)x

Julie said...

Great card for the challenge and in my favourite colour too.

Alison said...

Great card so cute.