Background

Sunday 3 August 2008

Friday Sketchers Challenge 13



Right, here is my next offering which is the Friday Shetchers Challenge No 13 and fell perfectly in line with a card I needed to make for my brother's birthday in acouple of weeks.

The image is by Rubber Stampede and the sentiment by Penny Black and embossed in gold. I can't remember who the background paper is by but the others are just plain card fed through the trusty Cuttlebug.

That's enough for now, need to go and check the inside of my eyelids for half an hour or so - it's the painkillers you know (aaah everybody.....) Will try and drag myself off the sofa to add to the crafting bonanza. It's awful having to take nearly three weeks off work you know!!




6 comments:

Sarn said...

3 weeks off work . . . Yeah, right . . . I'm feeling sorry for ya hon! Good card BTW!

paylin said...

This is a lovely card, those colour are great and I love your stamp for the challenge. Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day

Have a great day
Regards,
X

Gill said...

Great card, the colours are fab and I love this stamp
lv Gill x

Julie said...

That's a great stamp, hope you have a speedy recovery and happy crafting.

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

AH!! Such a cute card!! Isn't that Wallace and Grommit?? So cute! Thanks for using my sketch!

Bev said...

Brilliant card - love the colours