Background

Tuesday 16 March 2010

Babies, babies ....

It has been really nice to be asked to make cards for other people this week. The first order was for a card for a new baby and I thought I ought to make a couple while I was on a roll.

The image is a real favourite of mine by House Mouse. I watercoloured them and added glossy accents to the bottle. How cute is that bunny?




This little front and back shaker card is made using some images from Kanban. Not something I would normally buy but I have to admit I quite like them. The "shaker" beads are some that my sister had on the tables at her wedding (we crafters use everything you know) and I used some silicone glue to hold the buttons firmly in place. Lettering this time was from the Cuttlebug.

Sorry the picture of the inside of the card didn't come out very well.





No comments: