Background

Sunday 1 March 2009

New Blog on the Spot!!


My gorgeous niece, Abbie, is a very talented young crafter and always surprises me and the whole of the family with her wonderful cards and never ceases to amaze me with her ideas.

She has been to the last couple of craft shows with me and is getting quite a little set up of crafting stash in her bedroom. She made the above card for my birthday last week and has been asking me for ages to set up a blog for her.

Well, we have finally managed to find time to start her blog for her tonight and I'm sure she would love you to visit and leave your comments for her. Click on http://abbiesglitterpage.blogspot.com/
and take a peek.


4 comments:

Siew Chee Seng said...

That a fantastic work you have done!
i like your artwork

Sarn said...

She's done very well. I will visit her blog shortly. Well done on setting it up for her x

Anonymous said...

I will also have a lok in a min...tell her its a great card...she's very clever...x

Yvonne said...

She is fantastic bless her. her cards are so detailed, loved her penny black stamp one. i have left her a mess on her blog.

and can i say, what a lovely blog you have too. yourcards are lovely, no wonder she is so good , if she has you to teach her.