Background

Sunday 8 February 2009

Black and Orange Mini Challenge


I have made this as a mini challenge set by a Sarn (just discovered it was actually set by Fae) , a friend of mine and the just for fun challenge was to create a black and orange card and add at least two separate embellishments. Eeh I did struggle for a bit with this, orange is not a ususal choice really. I then decided that it would suit an oriental theme - so here is my offering!!

The dragon was stamped and embossed onto black card which I then painted with the nearest I had to orange of twinkling H2O's. I then rubbed over the image so that the embossed outline would show through. Added a couple of Japenese little "coiny" looking thingies fastened on which ribbon and some Japanese symbols (I hope they don't say anthing rude .....)

2 comments:

Sarn said...

Very oriental and very nice Yvonne. Actually the Challenge was set by Fae . . . but not splitting hairs (just wanted to give her the credit for it).

It certainly WAS a CHALLENGE!

Julie said...

I love anything oriental. Great card and the colours suit the theme so well.