Background

Saturday 31 January 2009

Stable Door Plaque


Now that I have my lovely horse, Storm, back. I thought she needed a nice new nameplate for her stable door and so I made her this as a welcome home present.


The image is, of course, a Penny Black and I used it because it looks so much like her. The letters were white chipboard and glittered so I painted them with twinkling H2O's to brighten them up. Finally, I added a couple of Prima flowers and lovely swirly stamp (another bargain, she smirked) and chalked the outside edges. How long it lasts before she gets to it and eats it is another matter altogether ............


2 comments:

Sarn said...

Let's hope Storm doesn't eat the plaque any time soon! It's beautiful x

Julie said...

I agree with Sandra. You are always so creative.